Kiama Greens Councillors share a rich 30 year history of putting the interests of the community at the forefront in their decision making.
Kiama Greens Councillors are committed to:
- Listening to the community and building trust.
- Conserving Kiama’s quality farmland and rural landscape character.
- Taking climate change seriously by promoting action to address it and to mitigate its impacts.
- Looking after the environment and Kiama’s rich biodiversity.
- Supporting community health and well-being.
- Promoting a cultural life that gives meaning to local people.
- Promoting quality urban planning and design.
- Making decisions thoughtfully and with integrity
Kiama Greens councillors will support these values because they believe that they matter to our community.
What has been happening in the campaign.
Locally, we have recognised the Minnamurra Massacre of 1818 as a tragic event in the Frontier War period of our nation. As a community we need to extend this recognition...Read More
It has been a privilege and honour to represent you on council for the past 9 years. I’m proud of my contribution on many important issues – standing up for...Read More
Kiama Greens recognises world environment day 2021, by highlighting the importance of protecting the unique natural environment of the Kiama Local Government Area. Kathy Rice, current Kiama Councillor, highlights that...Read More
Leading the ticket is Kathy Rice, a Kiama Councillor for 9 years. She a Science graduate with post-graduate qualifications in Health Promotion and has recently graduated from The Australian Institute...Read More