In possibly the best results for Kiama Greens in 30 years, Kathy Rice and Jodi Keast have been elected to Kiama Council with Tanya George missing a third spot by 8 votes.
Results as at Sunday 12 December:
Kiama Greens Councillors are committed to:
- Listening to the community and building trust.
- Conserving Kiama’s quality farmland and rural landscape character.
- Taking climate change seriously by promoting action to address it and to mitigate its impacts.
- Looking after the environment and Kiama’s rich biodiversity.
- Supporting community health and well-being.
- Promoting a cultural life that gives meaning to local people.
- Promoting quality urban planning and design.
- Making decisions thoughtfully and with integrity
Kiama Greens councillors will support these values because they believe that they matter to our community.
What has been happening in the campaign.