There are a number of ways to help elect Kiama Greens councillors.
- Offer to help by working on a polling booth on Saturday 4th September,
- Be part of the pre-poll roster which goes from Monday 23rd August to Friday 3rd September,
- Offer to help at functions and stalls during the campaign,
- Be active on Social Media in support of the policies of our candidates,
- Offer to help with letterboxing campaign leaflets,
- Provide suggestions for policy development,
- Offer to have a campaign sign in your front yard. NOTE: Kiama Greens will be only using cardboard signs during this Council election and all printed material will be on recycled paper.
- Donate to the campaign and contribute to the production costs of campaign materials and advertising, To donate, use the green button on the lower right.